Olivia, you funky little chick!Thank-you for always asking if you can help me.
I love how you tell Isaac off when he says something, "ugly".
You tell me you love me at least once a day. I think you even mean it!
You imagine all the time. Isaac's your dog...I'm "your majesty"...You're going to work...You need "cheeky sace"
for your princess dress.You'll try anything at least once. You love to fly, swing, climb, etc. Thus the scar on your cheek.
You're a demanding little terd. You're the one always asking for something to drink, eat, color. If I say "no", you always counter, "Maybe tomorrow?"
Your dad always tells you, "Maybe tomorrow." One day you said, "Daddy, can I help you...TODAY!"
You enjoy your sparkly teeth.
I've never seen anyone enjoy shaking her booty more than you!
You always want to sit in "the chair" when we get in the car. But, you're gracious when it's not your turn.
If we're watching "So You Think You Can Dance", and I say, "Oh, I love him!" You always say, "No, you love Daddy!"
You're a sweet, funny little bugger, we love you!!!
xoxoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment