8/27/2006

So You Think You Can Dance?

We're finally back!

I sequestered myself from anyone who may even remotely know anything about "So You Think You Can Dance" so I could watch the finale. It's the first thing I did when we got back.

GO TRAVIS!

Who won? Not Travis! But, a cute mormon kid who has a sweet spirit. he he he!

Di said I remind her of Mary Murphy, a judge. Not sure how to take that. She screams a lot and has funny teeth. I hope it's not the smile, or my parents wasted a lot of money on 5 years of braces and 4 bridges~

I'm going to try to start a group of "older" chicks dancing. We need a cool name. Any ideas? I'm going to start to advertise for members next week. I'll keep you posted. Evidently I still think I can dance.

More to come on Seattle, it was the heat! BAM BABY! (that's Isaac's favorite expression
)

0 comments: