12/15/2009

Getting the Finger



I shut the bathroom door on this poor chica's finger 2 weeks ago. 4 hours later she'd come out of the funky sedative they give youngins' and had 11 stitches holding it in place. Yet she still has what Jason deems "a weird fatal attraction" to me.




It's ugly. Oh, it's ugly!




$1400 is even uglier. I hope she has the Midas Touch. That's a lot of $20/month payments. If you'd like to contribute:




NMOA
Negligent Mothers of America Fund




or




FPHMOA
Former Potential Hand Models of America




I'll take your pics :)
On a lighter note, she said her first sentences this week...
"Owie stinky" {translated: Diarrhea}
"Owie Coe" {translated: Owie Chloe; Chloe just scratched my foot}
She's so much like Liv whose first sentence was "Owie chair."

3 comments:

Midge said...

Poor thing! "owie" is right.

The Bischoff's said...

oh poor thing! That looks like it really hurts!

Trish Griffee said...

Oh poor kid. That just stinks. I would love to contribute to your fund...although your bill is 2 months of my health ins. premiums:(