12/02/2009

Home for the Holidays


Got enough vintage bulbs at DI to add to my wreath this year. They're on the chandi too, but I'm too lazy to go take a picture of it, so you'll just have to imagine it in that pretty little brain of yours.



This is our pre-makeover elf also courtesy of DI. He's already looking kind of metrosexual, so I may add some buffalo plaid or Timberlands to square him up. Or maybe this is Dorothy Hammel?




And the after Christmas sale at Walmart produced this tree in the back of our storage closet. I'd forgotten about it. The elephant child (Liv) just knew we had a white tree, even after I told her we didn't.


5 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

I love your photo on your banner!

And to be honest the elf is creeping me out. :)

Trish Griffee said...

I love love the picture up top!!:) So cute!

I love great Christmas decorations!!

The Bischoff's said...

Love the decor! Don't you love how good kids memories can be when it is something they want!! Ü

Graciesmom said...

The elephant child???? (Hee Hee). I seem to have one of those also.
Great pics. I love the elf. I'm pretty sure that we had some of those when I was little.

Kari said...

I love you vintage decorations! That elf is especially awesome.