12/11/2009

Traditions


Christmas is a time of traditions. We only have Christmas Eve jammies thus far. I'm not one for keeping things up I guess. However, we do have some on-going traditions...



Review of our family traditions:

-When the kids ask a question I always answer, "Your nose."

-"The Chop" Even Mae knows how to give a good chop to the neck whenever there's an opening.

-Whenever my in-laws are around I hurt or neglect to stop an injury to a child (of mine). Here's to hoping that won't live on.

-Driving through Heber City, Jason and Isaac stop to get fried gizzards at the gas station on the end of town.

-Cherry Coke and Coke w/ a squeeze of lime refills. I won't tell you how often. If you really cared you'd have gotten me some by now.




4 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

I love it...We keep trying not to get the re-fills but the car seems to keep driving that way.

Unknown said...

gizzards???!! dare I ask?

Steven, Brianne & McClain said...

Dr.Pepper with a squeeze of lime is also quite tasty!!

Graciesmom said...

Really, fried gizzards?? I don't think I want to know what a gizzard is. But I guess if it's fried....it must be good :)
Good to know about the coke/cherry coke concoction. I will have to pick you up one when I'm off to get my Diet coke with Lemon and extra ice (hint hint). :)