Well, I know my kids aren't the only poorly dressed at school today. I saw all their mom's at the Twilight premiere.
Why were we all so worried about Edward? Jacob was the ugly one (and I'm pretty sure not Indian). And the white make-up? That estetician (sp?) will never work in Hollywood again!
That movie could have been in another language starring the old Nick Nolte as Edward (see previous post) and I would have had fun. There was electricity in the air, the chicks behind us eating an entire Costco coffee cake they'd smuggled in, conversations about "levi loving", dodging the flash from every teen's digital as they pressed their heads together and smiled, and a 44 oz Cherry Coke. I don't know what it is about this story.? Had the time of my life.
Ladies, I had a DELIGHTFUL time! Let's do it again July 17 for Harry Potter.


3 comments:
I am IN! So, so fun last night... and of course I'm paying for it today. Excuse me while I go take a nap.
Count me in! I had a great time. A little slow on the reflexes today, but so worth it.
"Hey, where's the hot girl?" lol
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I am wide awake. Not kidding! I am like jittery wired today. I am attributing it to the coke zero, because I have soda once a month, and maybe twice a year have caffeine (high blood pressure...). It was a blast! Harry Potter sounds great. My husband couldn't really careless about those books or movies (I think he may be Voldemort disguising himself as a bishop).
Post a Comment