11/20/2008

Hot to Not

On my msn.com homepage was this story. See it and then proceed with the following commentary...
I laughed, I cried.
I don't care what you say, Vince Vaughn is still hot- funny men are hot.
And my beloved Jude. Oh Jude, a mustache? Ewww. I will always have my copy of The Holiday to keep me warm at night and erase the trauma of the mustache picture.
Can you believe I have an entry labeled "hot men"?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL......Jared Leto ( my so called life) come on i will always remember the way he looked when i was 14

Karen Mello Burton said...

I just read the whole article. So nostalgic! I know Tom Cruise has supposedly lost it, but he is the one who is my age and he is the one that I had the biggest crush on in the 80s. I still think he looks good.