11/05/2008

Thank-You Albertson's


I spent my morning doing something I used to do a lot. It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I followed a sale. I mean REALLY did. I just stocked my food storage shelves with 149 items ranging from onion soup mix to deoderant to ice cream (Breyer's of course). Between manufacturer's and "preferred savings" I saved $314.17. I used my manufacturer's coupons (find them on PinchingYourPennies) and the $15.00 coupons I got after spending $30.00 (on certain items), at Albertsons. All told my debit card saw $142.41 worth of action for over $458.06 worth of stuff! 69% savings!!! AND, less than $1.00/item.

P.S. I still have another $15.00 worth of coupons to spend on my next trip to Albertson's! I left because I felt bad for the checker who was helping me, so I'll go back later. So technically I saved even more!!!

2 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

I do love those Albertson's Tuesday flyers. But since I have become a COSTCO lady I haven't gone. Congrats!

Trish Griffee said...

Nice job! I need to be better at that. Oh my what would Miss Sarah say about all those bags:)