Grandma came and we did it up. This year was more stressfull than previous years because Isaac's costume had to be done at the last minute and I'll be danged if that boys wraps would stay on his body. He was NOT happy. But, we had a full enough day that I'd say by and large he was pleased with it. George would not keep her "head" on so she said, "Trick-or-Treat, I'm a horse."
Mae saturated the bow on her costume which in turn, saturated her caregiver (me or grams).
Here are some of the highlights...


Some things to keep in mind for next year...


3 comments:
your kiddos look fab! I love the bug! Keija also soaked the front of her costume. So when are we making bows?
What a family of lookers! I thought you looked terrific, and when my little guy was a mummy a couple of years back he was frustrated too. I know you love this holiday!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Great idea to take pictures of future costumes.
Post a Comment