Here we are! We arrived just in time for the first snow storm. We had dinner with the Carvajal's in Seattle on our layover (she'll post a pic soooo soon for me), and now we're in Beautiful Eagle River Alaska with my brother Colton (or as a super-cool pilot would be named, Colt), and Lisa (just Lisa). Jason says we came here to detox cause we had organic oatmeal and flaxseed for breakfast, and they grow lettuce under a grow light in their kitchen.
I'll post some pics asap and just FYI, Rachel, Midge and Kazzy??? are coming with me to Twilight! If Kazzy dumps me I'll offer the last ticket again.


4 comments:
How fun to be in AK!! I bet it's beautiful there...
I was wondering if you would like to photograph my baby, finally in her blessing, halloween, and Christmas outfits?? I also have 2 friends with new babies who I want to have pics taken with my Aubri....Let me know when would be good for you. I am going to Cancun on Saturday and will be back the 22nd. Anytime after that will be fine with me I only work until 1pm. monday - friday, and let me know what your prices are... THankS!!
Now, why would you think I would dump you? LOL So, I have to work the next day? Who cares? Thanks for the ticket. I am excited!
Enjoy Alaska. Keep warm??(Is that possible?) I look forward to next week!
Have fun in Alaska! Glad you made it safely.
Call me when you get home and we will go to a movie :)
Post a Comment