11/09/2008

Join Me

If you've been reading then you've been waiting for this movie. I've got 4, count 'em, 4 tickets to the 12:15 am showing on Thursday/Friday Nov. 20/21 at the University Mall Cinemas (brand new and beautiful!!! I heard great refreshments too!) If you want to come with me speak up! I got 4 for fear they'd run out and for fear I'd be going alone lol! Let me know if you're interested. Midge showed some interest. Are you going to put your money where your sleep is (should be)?

Also, I read another "bloggity blog" that had this goofy trailer (so much goofier than the real one ;) ).

8 comments:

Midge said...

Count me in!! How much do I owe you??

I'm so excited!

Midge said...

LOVE the 2nd video. Holy cow...I laughed so hard.

Karen Mello Burton said...

I might be interested too :)

Karen Mello Burton said...

ROFL I loved the glass door scene and the one where James has her write stuff down. Very clever!

Trish Griffee said...

Oh I wish! We will be Mexico or I would definitely go!

{Erica} said...

Glad you found the trailer as funny as i did. I just watched it again and I laughed just as hard as the first time.

Rachel said...

Ooh, if you have one left, pick me! Pick me!

Miss Brandy said...

OK, hope I've got this right. We have one for Midge, One for Rachel, and maybe one for Kazzy? What do you say Kazzy?