11/07/2008

Help a Sister Out

Someone get married already!


OK people, I had decided that my last shoot was the last of the freebies. I may go back on that, though I hate to. My mentor told me I could do free shoots for the rest of my life if I don't knock it off.




Anyway, I need weddings. I need engagements (I do have one scheduled in January-paying!), I need Christmas card pics. I need babies and preggies.




Send anyone you know my way in favor of a good deal (for the time being, I promised the guru I'd set some serious prices in stone soon). I am not advertising like I should be due to the inherent busy life w/ 4 children, but I'm missing the photog biz.




GRACIAS!

2 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Business will pick up in the next couple of weeks I bet. Lots of cute kids with cute, "Please buy me this for Christmas" looks on their faces! Good luck!

Rachel said...

Did you say you need Christmas card pics...? Because as it turns out, we are in need of a family photo for guess what, Christmas cards. It's like we have the same brain.