5/27/2006

Blah, Blah, Blah


Not much exciting happening on the homefront. We're all preparing for Uncle Colt's wedding. We have to find accomodations in Seattle that don't cost an arm and a leg. Sarah and I are going to Vegas the beginning of June however! Jaxson will be in Costa Rica with his dad, so it will be us and ONLY 5 kids this time. We got a fun hotel to stay in and we're just going to play at the pool and walk the strip. It should be great to get away and relax (we're fooling ourselves into thinking that if we're away it will be a vacation...don't tell us anything different).

There's a little boy named Zach who's grandma lives next door. He comes over every once in a while and his mom lets him climb over the rickety fence between our houses and play with my kids. That doesn't bother me. What does is that he'll just walk in the house. HUH? Doesn't your mom teach you any manners? Well, Jason took the kids out for a while so I could work on some headers that I do for his business without the little bums bugging me and Zach scared the crap out of me by just walking in the back door and down the hall! Little bugger!

My garden is planted. I may go get some more plants for it today though. I raked off the top of one of the tomatoe plants, and I can't remember where I planted the bean seeds, so I may have raked up a couple of them also! What a dummy! I guess I won't know about those until they've been planted a few weeks and aren't coming up.

0 comments: