
We are going to try this new blogger. The Live Journal one was not so user friendly. I promise not to change it up on you again. Sarah and I are trying to get this going (she's doing an incredible job) so we can use it as our journal by printing it out every so often.
Got Colton's invite in the mail...it's beautiful. I helped stuff them when Georgia and I were there, but it was still a nice surprise to open it up. There wedding is going to be cool. Next week I'm dedicating to getting ready for the decorating and flowers. Sounds ghastly, but it's beautiful, red roses (black magic and lipstick), red lilies with yellow tips, hot pink sweet peas.
Sarah and I started working out together. I gave her Oprah's trainer's book for her birthday. Bob knows what he's talking about. We're feeling it today, in a good way!
We tried to go camping. We tried to go to Vegas. We're still in Springville. The vacation gods are against us so we had to make our own fun. We had Sarah's family and Adrienne and the girls (Andy had to work), over for a bbq. We were all eating and us ladies walked into the kitchen and what do you know, the guys started a dodge ball game with the kids. They were so rough and the kids laughed so much! We had some pools out and sprinklers, etc. Olivia had her two-year-old swimsuit on which shows too much cleavage and buns (see photo). We had a great laugh.

I am now moving on to making this blog so cool you'll be jealous of me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment