May 6, 2006
I have talked to Isaac and J since they've been gone. Jason says that boy was made for the road. You never hear a sound from him until all of a sudden, "Daddy I gotta pee!" Which Jason says means "I'm peeing my pants in 5, 4, 3, 2..." J says that boy can do no wrong out in NC. He is the only boy. Cissy has Naloni, and his dad and Gina have Miriah and Lia, so he's a rare commodity. He sounds so happy when they call. He says he's ready for the return trip tomorrow night. I asked him if he'd gone to the powwow and he said yes. Then I said, "Did you drum?", a pause and a deep, pitiful, from the bottomless pit of your soul, "no." was what I got in return. I quickly changed the subject. Jason said there was no one to sing with, so they just went to watch. Please pray for their safe trip home! Later Gaters.


0 comments:
Post a Comment