May 6, 2006
We just got back from Grandma & Grandpas house. Me and the girls got to hang out with Aunt Di. She is making 12, yes 12 quilts for her bunco group, so we helped.
Today we went to breakfast (that's a tradition with the grands), and got the fabric to make the girls' flower girl dresses for Colton's wedding. They are going to be ssooooooo pretty! We also fed the ducks at first dam (another tradition).
The night before we left Olivia and I knelt down to pray. She took my face in her hands and said, "You have to go alone. It will be a long journey. Follow your heart." There was a pause, so I asked her if she was done. She said "yeah", so we proceeded with our prayer. She's crazy! My kids watch "The Avatar" with Jason. I think that's where she came up with that. Diego's a bit more tame.
Poor Georgia has scratched her left ankle down to the meat. It's nasty. Well, it was. I have to put a bandage on her, socks (fuzzy ones), and chicky jammas (footed pajamas for the less educated). I'll add a pic.
We're going to get Liv dental work before her teeth rot and fall out! We received her Certificate of Indian Blood today. One small problem, it says she's 1/4 Nav. OOOPS! (this is a back-log, so I can add that Olivia's birth mom is 1/2 Zuni and her birth-dad is not on the birth certificate, so the C.I.B. was right).
Olivia & Isaac say, "We don't cut our hair. We're In-ian." So tonite I trimmed Georgia's rough looking head and Olivia sucked in her breath and repeated her mantra. I think she's over it. I told her I was fixing Georgia's hair.

0 comments:
Post a Comment