5/27/2006

They Say the Darndest Things


Just want to jot these down before I forget...

If you ask Georgia a question and she realizes it she always says either , "um" or "yaaaah"

Olivia loves to exclaim "woot-dee-doo, Power Puhh" (power pup)

Isaac and Liv both say "we don't cut our hair, we're in-ian"

Today on the phone Uncle Colton asked Olivia what she wanted for her birhday. The first thing she said was, "June eight." Then she said, "a pony, a phone, and a car." Then she followed it with "and I want two."

"I gonna get squished?" is the question they always ask if they know something is dangerous.

Georgia exclaims "MOM!" when she wants something (wants you to hand her something she sees. She also always says, "tet too" when you hand it to her.

NEW!

Speaking of "darndest" things, Isaac has taken up saying, "Damn" when something doesn't go his way. I say, "Crap!", don't know if it would be better or not if he said that...

When the kids ask a question to one of us (Jason or I), Georgia always says NO!

Olivia has started stating what it is she's going to do and then finishes with, "and that's a deal!"




Check back periodically for updates!

0 comments: