Georgia and I just returned from Seattle where we helped in the planning of Uncle Colt and soon-to-be Tanta Lisa's Aug. wedding. We had a ball and an excema flare-up. Mostly a ball. Lisa's the best! Uncle Colt got called out to pick up a jet the second day we were there, but made it back just in time to say good-bye. The moral of the story: When Ikea comes to Utah I'm going to live there with my friends Sarah and Di.
Sarah invited us to blog. She knows I don't have enough patience to take pen to paper, this is ingenious. As you can see, I stay up to all hours of the night, so that's when I'll get most of this done. My husband's waiting for me to go to bed right now, I can hear him sniffing (a sleepy clearing of the throat), so I'll get going.
OHHHH! Much tripage is the subject because he and baby Isaacc are going to North Carolina to visit Jason's family and attend graduation at UNC Pembroke this weekend. They leave tomorrow. Pray that they stay safe! Pray that Jason's patience holds out even after Isaac pees in his pants a couple of times and gets frustrated because his shoe's untied. Pray that my girls are good playmates while the age gap bridge is with Daddy. And, pray that my basement gets finished in our lifetiime.
I'm going to add some pics of a birthday party we attended at our neighbor's house. They had a petting zoo. It just reaffirmed how bad Olivia wants a rabbit.


0 comments:
Post a Comment