I need to tell Olivia's tooth fairy story....
The dentist pulled a tooth, so we told Olivia the tooth fairy story. She said she thought the tooth fairy would bring "two monies". So we figured with inflation, two dollars would work. Well, I did't have two ones, so I asked Jason if he had any cash. He said it was out in the car (I asked him while he was sleeping). So I asked my mom and she had another one. So, Olivia was sleeping in the guest room with my mom and when she fell asleep my mom took the tooth and put the $ in it's place.
Well, when Jason woke up (early), he realized he needed to get the cash I asked for and went to his car to find it. He only had a five and a one, so he went with it. He snuck into Liv's room (where she always goes back to in the middle of the night if she starts elsewhere), and put it under her pillow. He didn't find the tooth, but didn't want to wake her up, so he just left the $.
When we all woke up we asked Olivia what the tooth fairy had brought her. She went and looked under the pillow in the guest room (where my mom and I had directed her), and found the $2. But, Jason asked, "Is that all that was there?"...being confused. We all looked at eachother and Jason said, "Liv, go look under your pillow again," thinking he must have had two dollars stuck together. My mom and I caught on too late. She had found the other $6. She then took off looking under every pillow in the house while we laughed and laughed! She made out like a bandit! I guess she deserved it after what she went through to get that tooth to the fairy!
5/27/2006
Inflation
Posted by
Miss Brandy
at
11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment