10/18/2008

Another Late Night

Here I am again, editing at midnight. But I had to show off my babe. She has got to be the single most beautiful thing you've ever seen. I wonder if you can tell she was sick? For the FIRST time in her life, the day I sneak in to Jason's video studio to use the lights. I tried to help the miniature circles under her eyes. I had to have a shot like this because I've got one of everyone so far though never done by me, yeah!!! I feel terrible now, looking back on poor Siena's pics, taken with a spotlight in a bedroom at my house. Wendy, if you're up to it I'll sneak into that studio again :)







You can tell by the last two pics that the studio lights (ours are hot lights), cast a yellow glow. I had to correct it in editor, guess I need to do some more on these!

4 comments:

Breezy said...

She looks like Isacc! What a doll :)

Kari said...

She is so beautiful Brandy! I love her dress and headband.

Graciesmom said...

Oh my, she is absolutely beautiful!! You are a great photographer!

Rachel said...

Simply gorgeous.... she is a beautiful baby!