I promised some folks I'd have these posted last night, but alas I was editing at 2:30 and decided I must sleep before I could coherently continue. It's just too much fun once you get going.
So, here you go!
{Miss Jayci} For her 1st Birthday













And
{the boys - Spencer & Jack}









Funny story, these little guys belong to the first friend I ever made here in the good 'ol U to the tah. Rachel Madsen. We did all sorts of dumb things that 11 year olds do, and we did it all together. I'll never forget the time I asked her if Mormons believe in birth control ~ I here they don't you know~ She asked her mom (who has 22 children). Just kidding, they only had 7 I think, maybe 9. Anyway, after moving here and there, she ended up in Mayberry (Springville). AND get this, her husband (who I also went to school with), works for the law firm my Aunt works for (where I worked while I dated my husband and went to school. I was a TERRIBLE employee :)). Small, small world.




5 comments:
OH my gosh Brandy!!! I am LOVING these!!! My favorites are #3, 4, ***6***!, 7, and 8. Oooh, they are all so great though!
And the first and the last one of Jack are ADORABLE!!! She is going to be so happy with them, as am I.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
OH my gosh Brandy!!! I am LOVING these!!! My favorites are #3, 4, ***6***!, 7, and 8. Oooh, they are all so great though!
And the first and the last one of Jack are ADORABLE!!! She is going to be so happy with them, as am I.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
In fact, I'm loving them so much I must have felt the need to leave that same comment twice! Ha!
Love the foot shot. Very sweet photos :)
HA! I totally forgot about the birth control conversation. We did a lot of TP-ing back in those days. Ah... good times. BTW, 7 kids, although sometimes it felt like 22.
The pics turned out so, so cute! I love them! Can't wait to show the fam. And the pics of Jayci with the cake are hilarious. I bet that was lots of fun to clean up!
Post a Comment