10/14/2008


Quote of the Day:A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.Barry Goldwater


Dear Mr. Obama,

Please, please back out of this. You probably have enough money to live happily with your wife and kids in some resort community in the Florida Keys. If you refuse...


#1 Don't "Spread the wealth", I want my wealth, I like it and it's mine, I (or Jason more precisely) work for. Go get your own and leave mine alone. If my friends and neighbors or yours want more wealth more power to them. Their legs aren't broken (and even if they were, there are lots of jobs that don't require the use of your legs).


#2 While we're on the subject of broken legs. I am in the process of applying for health insurance. Nope, I don't have any at the moment. I am one of those _______million Americans without health insurance. I pay out of pocket. I am still kicking. O.K., I'll say this slowly. Get on a computer. Google "health insurance", fill out personal information on application forms. Get a reply. Get on with your life. See #1 if you think you can't afford healthcare.


#3When I tell my children's doctor that I'm paying out of pocket, I magically get 75% off their listed prices that my insurance company would pay. Do you see what I'm saying? How 'bout someone jumping on that bandwagon? Maybe then those _________million Americans could afford health insurance without you getting involved.


#4 Introduce us to your friends. I've heard rumors around the halls about this clique you hang out with. I need to meet them so I know if I approve or not.


#5 EVERY CHILD IS A BLESSING. I think mine are the only type you "pay" for and they are priceless.


Mr. McCain, I'll speak to you later.

4 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Well, Miss Brandy goes to Washington! Great politicking!

Trish Griffee said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!!! We work hard, pay through the nose for our own private health insurance and I too love my kids...wouldn't change it for the world! Heaven help us with this man as Pres.!

Midge said...

Remind me not to get on your bad side. :)

Rachel said...

Here, here. I couldn't have said it better myself, especially about the "spread the wealth" crap.