These magnificent specimen came from my neighbor's grape vines which conveniently drape over my side of the fence.
Also Convenient, she is nice and she has a juicer. (remind me to tell you about her sometime, she's awesome)
Y Voila! After a few hundred burns and baked on grape juice on the stovetop, we make grape juice and grape jelly (which still hasn't set up, eeek)
On to the next project...
I am super proud of this one. Bought the cool frame/mobile at Ikea. AMAZING LOOKING. The backside of the letters are number cards, also found at Ikea. I have yet to find a "c" for Isaac, but when I do...oooooh buddy.


Mae-toes darling letters. And! Check out the birds/ornaments I found at Ikea to enhance the mobile a bit.


4 comments:
How cute! LOVE the M A E pictures!
My Aide is Walkyria. And yes, Spee is in Mexico for work they are working on the temple there.
What is with IKEA?? I guess I need to get there....anyway, I am trying to do the names with abstract letters also. It's a great excuse to go for a walk.
Love the letters! You are so talented!
Post a Comment