If you do nothing else today, read this story and do everything in your power to emulate this family.
Of course I cried when I read it too. Wow.
-I technically don't have any sisters, but I do. (you know who you are) And they would do the same above and beyond for me.
-I don't believe my husband would speak so fondly of me, but he will once I pull the charm out of my hiney (sp?) and use it on him again. But I don't do red lipstick.
-My kids though, my kids would cry and hold my (non-existent) picture and miss me so terribly. My parents would spoil them beyond repair.
what do you think would happen to you and yours?

3 comments:
This is a truly remarkable story. In a lot of families, a tragedy like this could really tear them apart, but what is so remarkable is that this has only cemented all of them together all the more. They are in inspiration.
cool sister story. i would do the same for my sis. my morning make-up starting to run.
I read the story yesterday and cried. My heart breaks and is healed at the same time when ever I think of this family. I know I am a better person just for reading cjane's blog. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment