Got a cool new project...can you tell what it is???
Or
super spectacular isn't it? I stole this one from the sister-in-law of my friend Diane. She made them for her nieces and nephews. I think I will too! Merry Christmas to all my friends. If you get a gift from me it will probably be this. If you don't, I didn't finish/gave up.







3 comments:
Cute idea. I saw some with "love" and "home" at RodWorks.
I did too. Cute shots and cool gift idea. You have such a good eye :)
Ok, I'm such a dork! I totally didn't get it at first. I wasn't really seeing what was going on with the letters and then one day it hit me how dumb I am. LOL
I love this idea! I have never seen it before and I think it is so so cute!
My sister is taking pictures of her neighbors' houses and giving them to them for Christmas, which in a way is kind of similar.
I think these are awesome though.
Post a Comment