10/15/2008

The Kinross Family

This week I sent an e-mail pleading for help from one of my photo idols. Then I took it back. I did some thinking today, as I prepare for some sessions I set up to get some practice. I think what my biggest problem is....is envy. I want to be just as cool and creative in photo (or anything for that matter), as some of the heros I've collected. Truth is, if I were as neato-speedo as they were I probably would be looking for new heros. So, I've come to the conclusion that I just need to stick it out, find my OWN voice and hopefully when I do I own it and have some pride in it. So, be on the look out for that and drop me some hints if you think you know in which direction I head- I sure don't.

Anway, without further adooooo, the Kinross' (who's hardworking, repectful, freckle-faced sons and daughter I've already dibsed (sp?) for the holy matrimony of each of my darlings {if they don't take a Carvajal or a Roundy or a Strong, or a...}. So get your own). The first of many dry-runs this week. *thanks Jane for letting us use your pretty-enough-to-be-a-backdrop yard*









Looky there, I've already discovered some other edits I want to do while creating this post.


Pray for me. Tomorrow I'm in Jason's video studio trying to make it work as a photo studio. No pressure, just a baby's 1st b-day photos and another baby's blessing photos. yeah.

7 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Best of luck with the studio redo! These are cute, btw :) You captured the boys' energy and Erika gets to shine.

Breezy said...

Give yourself more credit girlie! You have such a fun and unique personality and sense of style. I don't think you will find it hard to find your "own" if you just be naturally YOU! :)

Luann said...

I like the tower-o-children. :)

That backyard has been racking up a lot of photo miles lately. Fun shoot!

Kari said...

I'm so excited for tonight for you to shoot Jayci's photos! I'm sure they will be great!

I don't think I asked this yesterday, but do you have a white backdrop? I really want her cake pics to be on white if possible. Let me know if you need anything! See you soon!

Midge said...

I really like the old/sepia-ish/scratched looking edit. Does that make sense?? Anywho, great job.

Graciesmom said...

Great pictures :)

Trish Griffee said...

Ok miss brandy...BREATH!! you'll be great. your pictures are adorable!