10/18/2008

What once was New is New again?



Oh yes.

You asked for it. Ask and ye shall recieve. The one, the only...





Maybe now my mom will let me go. I literally bawled my like Mae when she said I was too young. Then my best friend Di had to rub it in that she attended. It was bad enough that she got some poor shmucks to trade for front row tickets at the Nelson concert and caught a flying guitar pick.


Joe, if you're reading this in cyberspace, I love you. I always have. I have learned to re-love my mom after she kept us apart. Has it really been 17 years? Seems like yesterday. Alas, I had to move on. Who knew we'd have a second chance. I can't live my life betting on second chances. Will I be there? Oh, you mean November 15th at 8:00 pm at the E-Center? I've just now filled the whole you've left in me. Don't look at me that way. I don't think I can do it...I'm sorry


I must end this entry. I may lose readership-you remember how it is with some people {Haters}.

4 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

It seems to me like this would be the perfect opportunity to catch something yourself from the front row (like an article of clothing or something) and anonymously mail it to Di. I'm just saying...

Midge said...

I'll go with you. But, Joey was my boyfriend, not yours. I'll meet you in the packing lot (i'm not sure which one) and we can settle it. :)

Karen Mello Burton said...

LOL, Midge!

Rachel said...

You can have Joey... my heart belongs to Jordan. We should go. Perhaps between that and my killer nosebleed seats for Neil Diamond, my world will be complete.

Remember how green we turned when we found out about the Nelson concert and FRONT ROW SEATS?