











I took some pictures today for some friends of ours. I rushed right home to edit them. I'm always soooo nervous none of them will turn out. Luckily, some did, and as Wendy and I discussed, the candid ones are always the best. In fact, of the posed shots we took only 2 or 3 turned out well. We're coming to a tough time of year when dusk is just too cold to shoot families, so we're out in the sun, triple the nerves. Anyway, here are a few I like.











4 comments:
It looks like a great shoot. My fave is the candid with them walking through the weeks with the sun behind them. The lens flare is fun and the sun gives the whole thing a fun warm glow.
I always get nervous about how things will turn out at a shoot. It is always such a relief to get them home and find a few gems.
Congrats! :)
great pictures Brandi! I agree with the candids. They are always the best.
Great pictures. I love the one with the red door on the porch. It is real and super cute.
Brandy, great pictures! You did a fabulous job. The colors are so vibrant and you really captured their personalities in so many shots.
Post a Comment