10/20/2008

While I was out...

While looking for my toothpaste photo I came accross this loaded picture.

Oh the memories. I wish I had mine now. I would seriously wear it. Do you remember collecting anything and everything that could possibly be immortalized in plastic? Somehow something tasteful, say like silver just doesn't do it for me now. Oh how I long for my charms.

So charming. Officially on my Christmas list.

2 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

That bracelet would totally give you back pain! Cute though!

Kari said...

That. Is. AWESOME! Man, there are things on there that totally bring childhood back! I hope you get it for Christmas. ;)

Hey, how do I order pictures from our shoot? I'm making Jayci's birthday invitations and I need some for that. I also want have some enlargements for around the house. I am so excited about how well they turned out, I LOVE them!