Mr. Sir had another birthday this year precisely on October 8. He had just returned from a trip (I don't remember which one, but it involved lots and lots of driving). He was exhausted. So, we opened these thoughtful gifts from the kids and I and ate at Tucanos.
Georgia's gift. Can you see the irony? Daddy donated it to the girls' room so George would have a reminder of the commandment, "Thou shalt not pee in thy pants or on your floor."Isaac's gift. Dad also re-gifted this one. Well actually he said they'd share this one. For now it can be posted on I's wall. It's even been autographed. Can you see it?
Liv's gift. The flashlight. Group gift, back scratcher. (Sidebar: If George/tourettes is in our bed when she has one of her fits, now jason will say, "George, scratch my back." She does. After about 5 0r 6 times, she seems to have less fits.) My gift. Alarm clock. Jason got really ticked off when I took his pink one, so I am replacing it with an "accurate to the split second" one that has batteries since we have yet to put in the outlets next to our bed.
Oh yes, we did have a few other friends for the party.




3 comments:
Nothing like homemade grape things... juice, jam, etc. MMMMMM
mmmm...those grapes look delicious! Ok I have to admit I didn't understand the previous post with the pics but now that I see it in the frame I LOVE it! I'm going to steal it:)
Happy B-Day Jason! Love the Halloween decor. It is for Halloween, right?? :)
Post a Comment