Someone, I can't remember her name I'm so excited just e-mailed me to make me aware that my e-mail account was just chosen for the Swiss lottery!!!!!! So, not only am I going to Alaska in a month to see my super-cool bro and sis-in-law, but I'm calling Delta to inform them that I will now pay the regular price. It's the least I can do to help with rising oil costs. If there's anything you need, let me know. I'll be glad to help.


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, what are the chances!?!?! Me and my husband have won the lotto like 5 times each! They are probably getting fed up with us not responding to the emails but when you have won SO many times you don't have to be in a hurry to collect. We also get lots of email from people wanting to just transfer money into our accounts, what nice people, huh!?
Welcome to the high rollers B!
Lucky!!! lol
Post a Comment