7 random Brandy Jo Facts:
1. I have only about 8 real teeth in my mouth ok, maybe 10. The rest are bridges since I had no adult teeth behind the babes. My mom about passed out when she saw me throw my head back and laugh, noticing for the first time that all those thousands of dollars went to bridges with silver backs in the top of my mouth.
2. I constantly pop my toes at night when I get my pj's on. It drives my mom and Jason up the wall.
3. When I see someone hurt I feel pain in the area of my body in which they are hurt.
4. I could eat green beans every meal for the rest of my life.
5. I still laugh hysterically whenever someone passes gas. I'm laughing right now just thinking about it.
6. I would LOVE to be an astronaut.
7. I've been ticketed for skinny dipping in Hyrum Dam.
Now You're It!!!
1. Miss Sarah
2. Miss Brianna
3. Miss Valerie
4. Miss Natalie
5. Miss Trish
6. Miss Brianne
7. Miss Kari HA! I've found you!
10/02/2008
I'm It
Posted by
Miss Brandy
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, Brandy. You really are weird! JK But it was fun to read about some of your "traits". The pain one was interesting. You are a real empath. Cool!
Thanks for the tag, I will post mine today :) I was looking through old blogs today and came across this adorable picture of Aiden and Isaac, check it out
http://apeekatcoles.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/aidens-favorite-work/
SO cute!
Post a Comment